- 100000.00 - 1000000.00 INR
- 300000 onwards INR
Banana Ripening Chamber is a closed space that is designed to ripen the fruits by maintaining suitable conditions of temperature, pressure, and humidity. It is designed by using top-quality insulated PUF panels that prevent heat and energy transfer in or out of the room. It is also installed with a ventilation system to maintain a suitable environment within the closed chamber. Get this Banana Ripening Chamber installation service from us at a reasonable price.
- Powered by powerful refrigeration for reducing pull down time.
- Use of Specially Designed doors to keep the ripening chambers airtight.
- Use of Extreme Turbulent airwaves across chamber for fast dissipation of heat of ripening..
- Use of Specially designed cooling coil units to maintain high humidity thereby reducing the weight loss of fruits.
- Use of Special fans for distribution of chilled air evenly across fruits.
- Intelligent Temperature control for the enhanced shelf life of fruits.
- Stage-wise controlled temperature and Ethylene gas control to improve product quality.
- Efficient Design, Less power, connected as well as consumption hence low operating cost.
- Optional Web-based monitoring and controlling of Temperature, Humidity, Ethylene, and CO2.
- Fully automatic ventilation and exhaust system & Automatic Ethylene Injection, control and CO2 exhaust system.
The plant is generally operated on 4-6 days ripening cycle. This 4-6 day ripening cycle comprises of;
Operation: 14C to 23C and >90% RH. Pull downtime (16-20 hrs) to 16C to 18C
Ethylene injection, after 24 hrs at constant room temperature of 18C or 19C and >90% RH
Holding period 16-12 hrs (total 24 hours from the start of ethylene injection) temperature held at 18C or 19C and 90% RH
Ventilation after 24 hrs after ethylene injection. Ethylene and CO2 C are expelled out and fresh air is injected in cold room. CO2 C level should remain below 5000 ppm during the ripening process.
Holding period for 3-4 days till coloration. Temperature can be reduced gradually to 14 C to 16 C for enhancing the shelf life of the Fruit.
14-23 Deg C
- Nhava Seva
- 2 Per Month
- 1-2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
115, Hiranandani Industrial Estate, Kanjur Marg (W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400078, India