Conventional Cold Storage
Price And Quantity
- 5,00,000 Onwards INR
- Ammonia, R22, R404A, R407C etc
- +20 to -70 Celsius (oC)
Conventional Cold Storage is a large room which serves the same purpose as that of a domestic refrigerator. It is used to store a large stock of agricultural goods for a longer period to protect them from bacteria and other microbes.
Some of the Features of Our Cold Storage Plants are as Follows:
- Energy Efficient Engineering
- Premium Cooling Coils of Alfa Laval Make
- Remote Monitoring of Temperatures on Mobile from Anywhere in the World
- Premium IE3/ IE4 motors for upto 2 % Higher Efficiency when Compared to Standard IE2 Motors
- Pumped Ammonia System Design for Efficient Cooling
- Industry Leading 2 Years Warranty
- Optional Stone Crusher Grade VFD's for added efficiency.
- Hot Gas Defrosting System to recover refrigeration from Frosting.
- Air Purging Devices to remove Non - Condensable Gases thereby saving electricity
- 10 Per Month
- 4-6 Week
- SKID Mounted in CKD Condition
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
115, Hiranandani Industrial Estate, Kanjur Marg (W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400078, India