- 5,00,000 Onwards INR
- SS/ MS/ FRP
- Ammonia, R404A, R22
Flake ice is made for its usage in the commercial fishing and concrete cooling industries, typically in large quantities. Rapid cooling and gentle packing are other applications of flaked ice. Flaked ice, regardless if itÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs scale or granular, it has a much larger surface area which us used for cooling solutions. We can produce anywhere between 3 and 70 tons of flaked ice per day in a single plant. We have developed flake ice plants that are self-sustainable and are built within 20 or 40-ft containers making them ready for immediate start-up after connecting the water supply and the electricity
Our engineering practices make sure that flake ice plants designed by us are environmental friendly and offer protection against site-related airborne debris. The more we can protect the equipment, the longer it will be proven reliable and efficient.
- FASTER COOLING : Flake has more than 1,579 square meters of surface area per ton of ice, providing greater cooling efficiency than any other ice.
- BETTER PRODUCT COVERAGE :Flake ice is formed in flat flakes which flow more freely and provide greater contact area than any other type of ice. Ice thickness can be changed from 1.5 to 2.0mm with simple adjustments to the machine.
- THOROUGH PRODUCT MIXING : Flake ice melts rapidly to dissipate heat and add moisture to mixtures, aiding the blending process, and will not damage blending equipment.
- GREATER PRODUCT PROTECTION : Flake ice remains dry, packs well and cushions products against damage. The flat shape will not create indentations in perishable products..
- FOOD SAFETY :We use stainless steel flake ice makers are designed to meet the strict food safety requirements for food processors, including those in seafood, processed meat, poultry, produce, and baking industries.
- EASIER STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION:Flake ice is completely dry which inhibits the ice from fusing together in a low temperature storage bin or clogging screw conveyors and pneumatic delivery systems. Flake ice will form a thin crust in a vessel hold or storage bin which preserves the ice for use at a later time. Breaking the thin crust will reveal, dry, sub-cooled ice flakes which are available for immediate use in product cooling or re-handling.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Month
- 5-6 Week
- SKID, in Knock Down Condition
- All India
115, Hiranandani Industrial Estate, Kanjur Marg (W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400078, India