Flake Ice Plant
Price And Quantity
- 400000 INR
- Metal, FRP
- 5-200 TR
- Water Cooled/ Air Cooled
- 2 Years
- FASTER COOLING : Flake has more than 1,579 square meters of surface area per ton of ice, providing greater cooling efficiency than any other ice - THEREBY LOWER BATCHING TIME
- BETTER PRODUCT COVERAGE :Flake ice is formed in flat flakes which flow more freely and provide greater contact area than any other type of ice. Ice thickness can be changed from 1.5 to 2.0mm with simple adjustments to the machine.
- THOROUGH PRODUCT MIXING : Flake ice melts rapidly to dissipate heat and add moisture to mixtures, aiding the blending process, and will not damage blending equipment.
- EASIER STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION : Flake ice is completely dry which inhibits the ice from fusing together in a low temperature storage bin or clogging screw conveyors and pneumatic delivery systems. Flake ice will form a thin crust in a vessel hold or storage bin which preserves the ice for use at a later time. Breaking the thin crust will reveal, dry, sub-cooled ice flakes which are available for immediate use in product cooling or re-handling.
- 400 Ton/ Day Ice Production
- 10 Per Month
- 6-8 Week
- SKID Mounted in CKD Condition
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
115, Hiranandani Industrial Estate, Kanjur Marg (W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400078, India